Saturday, July 26, 2008



there is one very simple reason for everyone to strt watching seinfeld-- it dispenses valuable pointers for lyf... some of them are:

men know wat women need, women know what women need, men know what men need... wat do men need? they need women...its so simple!

looking at cleavage is like looking at d sun. You dont stare at it, its too risky. You get a sense of it and den u look away....

I do know that I have some kind of a talent - something to offer. I just don't know what it is yet!

and den there are d one-liners...so funny:

I think that people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to. I was the best man at the wedding. If I'm the best man, why is she marrying him? Introducing 'Lite' - The new way to spell 'Light', but with twenty per cent fewer letters. It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day just exactly fits in the newspaper.

No comments: